LATISSE EYELASH TREATMENT
WHAT IS LATISSE FOR EYELASH TREATMENT?
Latisse eyelash treatment
Latisse (bimatoprost 0.03% solution) is a treatment to grow eyelashes.It will result in increased growth,
including length, thickness and darkness.
WHAT ARE THE CONTRAINDICATIONS OF USING LATISSE?
“Well, the last time I had a picture taken I could hardly see my eyes because of the weight of heavy eyelid. Then I paid attention to how I was actually using my eyes and I really noticed when I was looking at anything especially the computer I was straining my forehead to see better. Since I have had it done I no longer have to lift the forehead and tilt my head to see. It is amazing! I love…” D. Rock 63 Yrs Old with Fat Droopy Eyes – Salt Lake City, UT
WHAT ARE THE SIDE-EFFECTS OF USING LATISSE FOR EYELASH GROWTH?
Eyelid skin may also darken with Latisse use.
Hair may grow outside the treatment area.
Itching and red eyes may occur.
Macular oedema has been reported when Lumigan (which is a similar product to Latisse) is used for control of the intraocular pressure.
“I had a excellent eye lift done by Dr. Patel. He knows what he is doing and is very pleasant. Dr.Patel was easy to get an appointment and he works with you. The office staff was very pleasant and made you feel calm.” D. Gull Highly recommended for eye lift surgery – Salt Lake City, UT
HOW DO I APPLY LATISSE?
- Ensure your face is clean and contact lenses are removed.
- Apply Latisse nightly, with the applicator, but only at the base of the lashes of the UPPER eyelid. Do not apply to the lower eyelid.
- If applied correctly, the upper eyelid margin area of lash growth will feel mildly moist, without runoff.
- Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid margin.
- Dispose the applicator after one use.
- Repeat for the opposite eyelid margin using a new sterile applicator.
- Additional applications of Latisse will not increase the growth of eyelashes.
WHEN WILL I SEE THE EFFECTS OF LATISSE?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I STOP USING LATISSE?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I INSTILL LATISSE INTO MY EYE?
Latisse and are also using glaucoma medication.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I ACCIDENTALLY INSTILL LATISSE INTO MY EYE?
HOW IS LATISSE SUPPLIED?
- 3 ml in a 5 ml bottle with 70 applicators
- 5 ml in a 5 ml bottle with 140 applicators
MORE INFORMATION ON LATISSE?
VEIW OUR EVER-EXPANDING COLLECTION OF EDUCATIONAL, TECHNIQUE AND TEACHING VIDEOS
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
CONTACT DR. PATEL
Do you have questions or need more answers?